Saturday, August 21, 2010

Unlimited package deals? It's like THIS.

I am doing this for YOU the CLIENT. I get absolutely NOTHING out of these deals because I lose out on money, time and often patience because some (again i say some) clients believe that because i offered a discount/unlimited that I should not be able to eat, shower and sleep. I do have kids and I do have a life and it's not all about helping people all day everyday. Now, I know it's called "Unlimited" but there's such thing as common sense also. I cannot be available around the clock, How much good help would I be to YOU if i did not sleep nor eat for three days and then tried to guide you in your life? awwwhhh makes sense now?  I love helping people. This is what I do because I love it, but sometimes it's hard getting emails whinning at me, because i have not be around all day "where have you been? i've been waiting on this and that and i want to know like 12 different emails from 1 person in 1 day is wayyy to much" not only, is it too much for ME. but it's definetely, too much for you. There should be no time in your life where you hang on to someone's word so much.... one or two emails a day i can understand but please. don't email me asking me if i believe you should take the train or fly??? (this is an ie) I cannot and will not do this because its very exhausting for me and it's not good for you.. you have to learn to make your own decicions at time

I need some rest. I am sorry some people, get aggrevated when i am not at the computer all the time but i cannot help that.. for a package deal of about 500$ that would have cost you over 1500 if not a deal you should be grateful and not try to burn the reader out.. it makes no sense.. where's the respect?

No comments:

Post a Comment