Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can I get a free reading PLEASE

I have a problem, with people who come to me thinking, I'm an idiot. Please don't come to me begging me for a reading because you tell me your life depends on it. Soon as you ask your question you say. " I have seen this guy on the bus, does he want me" " am i going to have sex tonight" " is my dentist going to leave his wife for me he looks at me in a loving way"  These are NOT major life issues and it's not a "need" to get a reading about these things. I'm really feeling that people these days, have their priorities extremely mixed up.   We are Readers are here to make a living as any other person in any other profession. We cannot and WILL not for the most part do readings for free left and right. You want some advice and Guidance pay for it as you would a lawyer or a webdesigner. After all it's our time and energies put into it.....  Would you work for free?

No comments:

Post a Comment