Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Not your average

I am begining to become very aggrevated and fustrated with the belief that all "Spiritual Workers" Psychics,Clairvoyants, Healers must be on holier than thou behavior, twentyfourseven. I cannot and will not speak for every other worker on the planet. However, here's my piece. I am a normal woman. I go through regular life situations. Relationships. Issues. Friendsships, Broken friendships. I am not going to be writing in my blog about being better than anyone else. I am not going to write 100 ways to make the man you love, love you back if indeed he does not love you.

You won't hear any spell stories. ways to make someone love you against their free wil. Your going to be reading regular posts, with a twist of Clairvoyance and Psychic perception on things. I do not believe that there is anything wrong, with readers, psychics and healers who offer blogs of hours and hours of typing about what are soulmates about, how to tell if someone's cheating.. etc.... The truth is, We are Given this ability to help each client on case, by case basis. We cannot go ahead and throw all the peas in one pot. Not one relationship, nor prediction can be based on a situation that happened in your own personal belief. course, we can use our personal experience to be compassionate and relate to clients but our "personal disbeliefs of certain things" cannot be used in our readings.

Our opinions on "gay relationships, marriage or sexual relationships"
Our opinions on "Interracial Dating, Marriage, Relationship or sexual relationships"
Our opinions on "Affairs, Cheaters, Cheating, Threesometes, Swingers"


Those three specifc areas should never be a reason to judge a client.....
Again, I'm just human. I never claimed to be perfect but there are certain things that clients need to be aware of while choosing a psychic reader. If someone makes you feel like your a horrible person because of certain things that you do, based on their beliefs. Even argue with you about it. They are being unethical and you need to find another Worker to help and guide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment