Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reading online & offline

 I've been asked by  many people recently, who have just found me online or even offline at the mall or at the store. "hey, don't you do readings? How does it work? Can you do it online? is there a difference, online/offline? So here are some answers.

I have been doing readings online since 2002. I have been doing readings offline (at my home since 2004) There's no big different for me (I cannot speak for any other psychic/clairvoyant/tarot reader or medium) But for me online or offline the connection is the same as far as the delivery of the reading and the information given by my guides that I offer my clients. The only difference between online and offline readings is the compassion and the healing that can be given to clients by being face to face with me.

A smiling face is often something that everyone needs to see. Feeling like you have a friend in someone is important and ALOT of my clients who come to me face to face tell me, they enjoy spending some time with someone talking, laughing and hearing their truths with someone face to face because it's like meeting an old friend who knows them better than they know themselves. I'm not sure if that's a good thing lol :) But I enjoy helping as much as possible.

I do my readings through Email (Email readings are very detailed and clients have been satisfied for years)
I also do readings through Yahoo messenger and Msn messenger. (live readings)

Payments are always accepted in the same way (Paypal)

My offline readings can be arranged by appointment by telephone ( You have to ask for my phone number i don't post it online)

I enjoy doing this and i do it FOR THE CLIENTS.  I am often misunderstood by those who do not understand or fear my work but for those who's lives I have touched and walk into daily.... They have good words for me... Those are the words that matter to me

You can always contact me for more information at
rosalyndavisions@yahoo.ca

1 comment:

  1. very well said rosalynda...very nice post i liked it alot!! I may have to look you up one day for a read....you do really well and would love to see what you forsee for me!! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete