Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Complete Heartbreak

I have not posted lately, My heart has been in so much pain over this Haiti donate for the kids  situation. I've been watching the news. reading the news. perhaps a little bit too much because it's overwhelming and it's such a tragedy. so many lives forsaken. so many homeless people. so many orphans. This breaks my heart because It reminds me of what my grandma use to tell us when we were kids and waisting food.  She would say "You better eat that, someone somewheres would jump to the moon to get a piece of that" and that's the truth. people readind this, you don't need that extra pair of shoes, new nintendo game, new purse. You CAN survive without these material things. The people in Haiti need food, water, medical supplies this is something that they cannot live without..... I read on cnn  that doctors are not having too, operate on people washing with vodka and using a hacksaw... because of lack of supplies... so before you complain about how bad your life is because someone burnt your food or brought your food home late, your wife forgot to cook, it could be worst............... there are hundreds of thousands of people who would trade places with you at this moment in time, without a single thought in the world............ please keep them in your Prayers

I Love  you Haiti and I am Praying for You and Your people.
Haiti mon cherie..... Je T'aime par sa que sais creole, frere et soeur

No comments:

Post a Comment