Sunday, January 3, 2010

There is no need to lie

There are so many times where i hear about or see another "psychic" tell bold lies to a client in order to keep them coming back. That being said what i mean is, sometimes a relationship you can see right away that it won't work but psychics tell them it will work so they keep coming back, a relationship is going to work but a psychic tell them it's going to fail unless.... so they keep coming back"  That just really burns my behind. I cannot for the love of me understand why people would choose  to lie to a person who turns to you for guidance. It's just so unethical and wrong.  I have gotten many angry clients at the end of a session, even gotten slammed in feedbacks and ratings for telling the truth. But them knowing that they can depend on me, is more important than the amount of stars in my little basket. I don't feel the need to lie, to big up, myself. 

I believe that a reading, is about uplifting and truths. It's about finding the source of problems, ways to manage them and possible outcomes. I don't believe that a reader should try to use scare tactics on clients. I am in no way against "spell casters" because, I personally know some great people who can do great work. But do not ever ever ever fall for the candle is going to cost you 450$ 


I don't care about how big the candle is, don't no one should ever try to take your money at that amount for a spell... always always do your research

I Love my clients,  I don't lie to them to make them happy and this is why  I Love them. If your looking for the truth with no fairytale readings. You can come to me

No comments:

Post a Comment