Friday, January 1, 2010

Introducing.... ME!

Born Clairvoyant with a zap of Empath. I am able to feel the emotions,actions and situations taking place around people and their loved ones. I am viewed by Society as a "Psychic" I rather be called Clairvoyant. Although to many it is the same thing, Personally I feel that it's more humane. Society and rip off artists have given the word "Psychic" a feel of superiority on people. I am not a Crystal ball and I am also not a wish basket.... What's a WishBasket? It means I am not going to lie to you and tell you what you want to hear. I am going to deliver the truth whether it hurts or not. If it hurts now, the sooner you can begin Healing. If someone leads you on with false hope. false promises you tie yourself to a person or a situation longer than needed. The harder the healing process will be so with me, It's the Truth. No fairytale readings and again, I'm not a wish Basket.

Every post i make, Every word I say, is something I mean from my heart. I am fully aware that life is not all rosie and wonderful and i never try to make it as such. Certain things in life are not fair, pretty or even decent. I don't try to find excuses. Reality is harsh at times. It is what It Is.

I'm fairly new at this whole blogging thing, but I learn rather quickly so it should be an Interesting Year.

Happy New Years to Everyone have a BLESSED  2010

2 comments: