Thursday, April 8, 2010

Being an advisor online

Has brought so much happiness into my life. Sure, there are days when I want to scream. But the days that  I am happy are far more  in abundance. I have met incredible people who share my abilities and my work and understand me. Coming from different countries, different cultures. Different ages, ethnic backgrounds and cultures. I have found trues friends and found some people who i can't stand but learn something along the way.  As far as the clients go, It's so many people in this world that need help and guidance and would not be able to find answers to their questions if it wasn't for those of us who do,this work online. I really believe wholeheartedly that they are grateful at the end of the day for meeting, us as well.....

Its amazing to know that you can read for someone in Australia, Japan, Usa and still be as accurate and connected as if someone was in your living room or your kitchen. It's amazing how powerful the mind and the heart and soul are when it comes to wanting to help and guide someone in the right direction. Those of us who take pride in helping people day by day really do it because we care, regardless of what people may say

No comments:

Post a Comment