Friday, April 2, 2010

Can I get a connection?

Can you be a bit more specific, please?  Let me explain something to some of you....   A connection is something that I can give you ( details on a situation, speaking of something going on in your life that i should know nothing about that you can confirm) A connection is not telling you an answer to a question that you have no idea the answer yourself. How, can I possibly provide a connection when your question is " Does Bill love me" please give me information and an answer as a connection. HMM NO!

I  am not going to be giving you free information and free readings just because you think you are smart enough to con me into giving you information. Whoever invented that "connection" scenario was a whole lot of wrong. We may be taboo a bit still in some places known as psychics but we are no fools.  I can only speak for myself here but I very rarely read for free. It may happen from time to time in order to help a friend or even to offer advice quickly to someone who is in need.

This does not mean, I'm about to give it up, for free. Lately there has been  a serious increase in people contacting me wanting information then telling me "show me connection please"  I am going to warn you in advance. You won't get a reply from me and more than likely your going to get blocked also.  You've been warned. Please dont try the game with me

No comments:

Post a Comment