Thursday, April 29, 2010

If you settle for 2nd.... You deserve second.....?


Before I begin this Post, I want EVERYONE to understand. I am NOT here to judge what YOU do Personally. But my post comes from MULTIPLE experience with FRIENDS. FAMILY and CLIENTS. It is not AIMED at anyone in particular but IT is The TRUTH.

Every day I have a session or a conversation with someone who is in love with someone who is married. Now, It's very possible that the married man/woman has feelings for you in return. It's very possible that there's a connection there that cannot be explained, that when you are together or around each other that the sparks are flying so high you feel like your surrounded by 1million light-bugs. I feel strongly that that is OKAY (it's not right, but it's okay) Because we are all human. The problem here is that the person who is married has a commitment to their partner and if they fail to WALK away from the marriage. Terminate things on the other end in order to move forward with you.


If this person is leading you on always telling you. OH we're going to end things. I am confused. I don't know how to do it. I want a bit more time.   STOP. THINK. REALLY THINK. Are you willing to be second ALL YOUR LIFE? Are you not worth more than this? a person who cheats once is NOT ALWAYS A CHEATER contrary to popular belief BUT. a dishonest person will always be a dishonest person.
What I mean by this is, you don't lead someone on, nor lie to the other person for a year because it JUST HAPPENED.


It's time to realize your OWN WORTH and move forward where you can BE NUMBER ONE in YOUR OWN LIFE. Then NUMBER ONE in someone's else's life, next to God and children in involved. STOP settling for second place next to another lover because your afraid of being alone.... Alone is NOT that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment