Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WHO & WHEN

The one thing that confuses me about some clients, is when they come to me and say " I don't have a specific partner BUT.. When will i get married and with WHO" Now.. When Will you get married, I can answer because I can see this. now with WHO? You really going to sit there and ask me to describe and give you a name of the person your going to marry in 10 years from now?....


Seriously. There's a lot of things that I can help clients with but come to me with some serious questions. Things that can make your life, better. something that can empower you and your life. don't ask me about who your going to marry, Don't ask me to name your TOWN to prove I can connect with you.
Testing a reader is not a good thing to do. It seriously, makes you look like your not serious about wanting to get real answers for real problems. by testing i don't mean making sure, the reader is accurate but that whole "What color are my boxers" question is OLD!!! Quite frankly, ethical readers won't bother reading for clients who play these games. I'm ONE OF THEM. Get real or find someone who will lie to you and play your games.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you! Even though I am not in the advisor category I usually get the clients asking me for a reading or the questions you just mentioned and go like WTF? They can't even read my profile before calling me?
    Let me share my most favorite quote
    "The answer to the most important thing in life is you."
    I am already enjoying reading your blog, the experiences from another category. You ROCK Girl!!!!!!

    If you like u can follow my blog

    Blessings and peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get how it must be annoying to be "tested" for your authenticity. It must be draining. It irks the hell out of me when people second guess my abilities or motives (I'm a teacher)or think I can work miracles. However, it is tempting (for me as a client) to want to know the validity of what one psychic tells/sees about a particular situation when it contradicts with what another has said. In truth, I've asked the same question of other psychics that I have asked you, and gotten both the same and different readings of the situation. Hey - we're all human and full of doubts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @AnneMarie. The thing is this, getting too many readings on the same situation from multiple psychics/readers can confuse the energy itself. There's no reason to psychic hop. I am human but i don't DOUBT. all happens with reason. being full of doubt means you do not trust YOURSELF. not a good beginning for SELF LOVE. I suggest you look up the blog of a fellow adviser and friend of mine.

    http://www.azzrianvisions.blogspot.com

    She has a long article about why clients get different readings by different readers about the same question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just admitting moments of imperfection/insecurity which is a big step for me at least. But truly, I thank you for your inspirational blog and the link and I'll be checking in with you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete