Sunday, April 25, 2010

A new begining for us


So now that i've spent some time discussing what i WILL not deal with. I can now begin on the positive things. I can focus on those who want to be helped. focus on bringing the positive and the love back into yourself. I know it was a negative blog to begin with. (It was brought to my attention) BUT. I  had to set things straight before.

To save me some time, but most of all to save you some time. if you wanted to hear lovely fairtytales. You were wasting your time with me. :) I am going to try to post more often in order to touch on more subjects.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and i hope everyone is looking forward to some positive things coming from me. :)  It's going to be still real and to the point. I just won't be focusing on the clients who DONT want to help themselves. I will be writing for those of you who can use the help and the energy coming from me... I look forward to hearing from you :)

*Love Life*

No comments:

Post a Comment