Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The fear of change... WILL make your life hard.


There are times when we are so trapped into a downward spiral of self hate that the thought of change makes you feel sick. What if? What if not? What If?  These questions keep you back.... What if I end up alone and lonely if i leave this abusive relationship? You can answer that two ways,
What if i  leave and i'm soo happy and/or What if i stay and he/she kills me?

Don't you think that there is often a good reason to use a what if? but instead we use the what if's as negative statements and thoughts and it keeps us in the situations we are in. People are so afraid of the new, of the unknown, of change. They rather stay in their rotten livestyles, abusive relationships, drug infested life  than risk  feeling something brand new.

Self hate also comes from saying.. I hate my life. I hate that i don't have nothing. I hate that i'm broke. I hate that i'm trapped in this loveless marriage/relationship. I hate. I hate. I Hate. okay, so now that we established what you hate.  WHAT are YOU DOING to CHANGE your situation???
aaaaaaah!!!! There's the question right there... Isn't it time you start doing something to better your life, rather than complaining about what you don't  like? don't fear change.. it's for the better..

go! go! go!!   It's your life.. LIVE IT and LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment