Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Loving YOURSELF


There are so many reasons to love yourself. The main one is that when you love yourself and respect yourself you don't have to worry about someone taking advantage of you,  because you will not stand for it nor tolerate it. I am serious, so many women tell me oh I love myself, I'm the shit.. uhhh? So why are you staying with a man who is abusing you? cheating on you? lying to you? They answer the same.. "Because I love him or Because I won't find no one else" Is that SELF LOVE? I seriously, doubt that very much.

Priorities need to get in order. If you LOVE yourself you don't allow someone to treat you wrong because you love them. Then there are those people who say they love themselves as they are, yet they say they want to lose weight but won't even TRY to do something for themselves, If you KNOW you want to lose weight, why buy that extra bag of chips or that extra burger? If you know your going to feel bad, sad and sick? People these days think, aaaah i love myself the way that i am, big or not well it's not really about THAT. If you REALLY loved yourself you would want to keep your body healthy from the inside out. Who cares if they make a dress that you can fit, does it mean that your heart and organs are healthy on the inside??? NO! So get yourself together and REALLY LOVE YOURSELF.  MOVE.MOVE. and eat healthy.. DO HAPPY. HEALTHY THINGS for yourself. LOOK IN THE MIRROR and SMILE then tell yourself your going to WALK. JOG. Do 1 sit up. DO SOMETHING for YOURSELF.

I myself, have been over-weight and I thought I loved myself, until i realized i was disrespecting my own BODY by not being good to it.. loading it up, with unhealthy things. I want to LIVE LONGER  you NEED to do the SAME

Love YOURSELF :)


2 comments:

  1. I wish I would love myself.. I keep pushing every guy I meet away cause I hate myself so much and convince myself that they will feel the same way about me. I feel so alone.. So, how do you start to love yourself? cause I sure don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina, I don't feel that the public board here where people can view is a good place to discuss your situation. You can contact me directly, and we can talk about this *hugs* Things will get better for you... Promise!

    ReplyDelete