Thursday, May 13, 2010

Some ME time PLEASE

There is only a certain amount of  Readings and Helping people someone like me can do A DAY. I LOVE MY CLIENTS. I LOVE OFFERING THEM GUIDANCE. But sometimes people have to understand that I NEED REST too. Without rest how can I be full of energy to help you and other people who need help? I do work around the clock, if someone needs me, I WILL wake up. But that does not mean that I DONT go to sleep. sometimes I do SLEEP and when I DO. I LOVE IT *L* SO please try to understand that I am only human.

I think that is the biggest misconception of Clairvoyant and Psychics is that because we do and know what we know that we can somehow function on other realms than regular people. no. We eat and Sleep and drink water like the rest of society. So next time someone is not online when you need them please, understand and don't send hate mail and aggressive letters because it won't help your case. I am not saying this is something that has happened to me, but it has happened to other people i know that clients expect them to be there twenty four seven  seven days a week. That's not possible.

Now Speaking of me, time. YOU all need me time.. So every day EVERYONE should take 1 hour for themselves. no MATTER how BUSY you are. You need some time to relax and take care of you. LIVE YOUR LIFE and LOVE YOUR LIFE

4 comments:

  1. Love this post! I did something today I can't EVER remember having done. I took a day off from work to have an outing with girlfriends. It was an incredible day and rejuvenated me. It was the thing I needed to focus on the great love and friendship I have in my life. Everyone needs a day off for themselves away from work and routines...you deserve it! Thx for the recommendation Rosalynda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure, do deserve it. We ALL do. Thanks for reading my blog and keeping in touch. It means a LOT to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's important to let someone know that their words or actions made a real difference and your posting did that for me. Thanks for taking the time to write your blog - know that it matters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe you tried to contact me yesterday on bitwine. I have no idea what happened it disconnected. Just so you know I am available now

    ReplyDelete