Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bullying? Really. STOP IT!

If you are reading this please repost on facebook... or any other place that you can

I am writing this, with my whole hearted into this post because this has happened to me, I have been a Victim. I have seen people close to me be Victims and I have had clients who have been Victims. I know people who ARE victims and THIS HAS TO STOP!!!!!

There's a lot of things bullies do not understand about life and their actions. You may think that it makes you look cool or "tough" and that people are going to want to be your friend because of your behavior towards others. Being rude, slapping, pushing, calling someone names, making fun of someone's clothes, ethnic background, lunch, shoes, speech, intelligence. all of these things ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD and in 10 years FROM NOW. These people will be affected STILL and YOU will not have made it any further in life than if you would have been a good person.

It's not fun to wake up, for school knowing that the minute you get on the bus or get in the school that your life because a torment. That you feel like you cannot breathe. Your heart is breaking you want to cry, your heart is racing, tears in your eyes, lump in your throats. Your nervous walking in the halls because everyone looks at you. You never know WHO will jump out and say something funny towards you and everyone will laugh at you. You are afraid of being in a class room because your afraid to be surrounded by the people who poke jokes at you.

Teachers, do not realize that a lot of kids come in the class room late because they hide in the bathroom or in the library until dinner is over and everyone is in class so they can walk freely or even go into the bathroom without being harassed. Sometimes kids go to the bathroom during class always the same kids because once kids are in the class-room they can use the bathroom without fear of being bullied. Some kids don't even eat at dinner time, because they don't want to go to the cafeteria...

It''s not every child that can afford the name brand clothing, the 300$ shoes. Those fancy little note books worth 10$ that you can buy at the dollar store. It's not everyone that can have that amazing model body in high school, it's not every girl who has a petite waist and a clear face. It's not every guy who has amazing body in high school and has all the girls chasing him. It's not every guy who's on the basket ball team. It's not every girl that's a cheerleader. But that does not make these other kids less significant. 

It's so easy to clique and laugh at other people in school. It's so easy to point, tease and laugh but for us? For those who were on the other side of the teasing, what does it really do???

I was bullied From grade 6 up, until grade 10. I changed schools twice. In one school it was so bad I did grade 9 (three times) because I couldn't concentrate and I was so afraid to go into the school it made me sick. I turned to drugs because I didn't want to go to school sober. I didn't want to feel the pain of the words and the pain of the attacks emotionally, verbally, spiritually that ripped me up, inside. I had a hard time breathing. I changed schools and was given a chance and because of this I graduated and I did something with my life. got off drugs and did something wonderful for myself. BUT NOT EVERYONE IS THIS LUCKY!!!!!

I did do better, but I do suffer from Anxiety attacks that are caused by this. I still don't always feel comfortable going out in public because of it... YEARS LATER!! some of these people that bullied me, speak to me, tell me they are sorry because they didn't know what they were doing they were just being "mean/funny" They have no idea how much it hurts every time i see their face the pain is all over me again like it just happened.  The pain that you put on these kids wont ever go away..

The pain that you make, others feel just so you can feel better about yourself. it does not go away and in the long-run karma will come after you... Keep in mind that your going to have children someday. You might have a little sister or brother and you would not want them to suffer this. You would not want them to go to bed everynight crying because they fear the next day of school..

Parents. If your kids are afraid to go to school or don't want to go to school DO NOT BELIEVE it's because they just DONT LIKE SCHOOL. 90% of the time there's a deep reason why they do not want to go to school and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look into it, don't let your child life be affected by these bullies.... GET IT STOPPED!!!

Bullies... This is directed at you.. most of the time bullies are people who turn into aggressors because something is wrong in their own life. at home, with their friends, within or that they are themselves being bullied and take it out on others or want to be allowed in the "bully crowed" so they bully others to get in. Please STOP and THINK.... This is NOT RIGHT... You are hurting the world..... You are hurting Souls and it's not right.. If you are a bully, want help? Talk to someone.. You can find someone to help you with this..  If your reading this and you are a bully, you can feel free to speak with me. I won't judge you but i will help you find the help that you need....

If you are being bullied, and need someone to help you, Feel free to speak to me.. I will find the help that you need...

No comments:

Post a Comment