Friday, July 16, 2010

This is NOT a RANT it's the TRUTH


This is something that has been bothering me for the longest while dealing with clients. These are not "every" client. But those who are in denial and do not want to hear the truth. They Believe they do, but they really don't. I'm the best reader. I'm Amazing, I'm so nice etc... As soon as i tell them about themselves on a level they do not want to hear it's "Your tone changed, Your maybe not accurate"  NO! Have you stopped to think that maybe the truth hurts and you are not able to handle it, so blaming me is easier than admitting to YOUR faults? I mean seriously. We all do it. I EVEN DISLIKE hearing the truth sometimes, but guess what?????
It's the first step, to getting your life on the right track....  As a reader and an honest reader I believe I have to write something on my behalf in case I come across as a "bitch" at times.

I will NOT lie to you, tell you what you want to hear or make things seem lighter than they are simply because I know this would make you happy. You are going to hear only, the truth. You will hear the good and the bad...  I could lie and tell you all that you want to know and all that would make you happy, but in the end it would only hurt more when things did not turn out as you wanted them to. It would be wrong and unethical for me to SELL YOU LIES.

So at the end of the day, if you choose to leave me bad ratings, feedback or opinions because I am not lying. it's not going to change what I have to tell you. Your never going to get a lie from me, so if you want to pay for lies. Find someone who does not care about your future. because I DO.
With that being said.. Thank you to those clients of mine who want to learn, grow and get better. even when hearing the truth burns they are grateful because they Know i am HELPING them and doing it out of love.

The truth is often something that bothers us, makes us mad, sad and very angry at times because it makes sure we confront our flaws, fears and anxieties. It triggers certain things within us, that we fear the most.... in the end it's worth it though :)

This post was written rather quickly, I have two kids running around here :) I' will write a more in dept follow up

2 comments:

  1. You could not have been more clear. And you are right!
    "The truth hurts, but, it is the 1st step .."
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Timmy, It's definitely the first step, as much as people say I am wanting to change, not many can actually say I'm ready RIGHT NOW to take that FIRST STEP right NOW. oh, Have I told you today, Your great? *L*

    ReplyDelete