Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Why isn't your life perfect?

 If I had a dollar for every time someone told me, why can't you have the perfect life, Your psychic. I'd be Rich and living on my own Island. I am telling people everyday. I am able to help and guide other people because in helping other's there's no selfishness involved. When it comes to myself sure I get those little gut feelings that we all get, That I don't think i should get on that car, or maybe I'll take the other way home tonight.. Things of that nature, but When it comes to love, and other areas of life. I cannot help myself no matter what.

I believe Spirit blinds us from our own lives because if we would be able to see these things, we would become selfish and ungrateful of our gifts. The people around us and Life itself. We would take everything for granted. I mean Look at us. Our water is free, we waste it. Our food comes easy, we waste it. When we have good people around us, we often forget to tell them how important they are to us, daily. So why wouldn't we take advantage of our gifts if we could make our lives perfect? We are humans, by nature we are selfish creatures. We want to be happy, we seek happiness without knowing what real happiness is, so I believe it would be self destruction if we were able to see in our own lives.

Also, I believe that if we were always Happy, We really wouldn't be happy..... doesn't make sense huh? Yup! I know, We recognize Loved, happiness and joy because we have experienced, heartache, sadness and sorrow. Without the painful experiences we would not be able to experience the Joys. 

It gets a bit annoying at times when trying to help someone and they say "if you were so psychic wouldn't your life be perfect" omg!!! no.  So I hope that this opens up, a few eyes to the reasons why we cannot read/see for ourselves. ( I cannot speak for every reader as i know some tarot readers pull cards for themselves) I can't and wouldn't any way.

So again. I'm only, human. I don't have no superhuman abilities to make my life perfect or win the lottery tomorrow. BUT i can HELP YOU find true love and happiness from within  while answering your life questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment